GSO Care Consultant Team Members
Rachelle Dalrymple - Clinical Director
+61 418 389 email@example.com
Rachelle has attained elite competency in the aged care industry. Prior to joining GSO Care Pty Ltd, Rachelle was a senior executive in the aged care/health sector leading teams through growth and transition. She is highly skilled in bridging the gap between business and clinical compliance, having Bachelor degrees in business and nursing, plus a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training. Rachelle has undergone professional development including but not limited to :
- Management: Managing Staff Choices
- Managing Residents’ and Families’ Complaints
- Medical: Medication Management
- Infection Control
- Respecting Patient Choice
- Workplace Health and Safety: Occupatiomal Health and &Safety
In the eighteen years Rachelle has held aged care facility management roles or above, every facility for which she had responsibility passed accreditation with zero non-compliance.
Rachelle has worked in both the private and not-for-profit sectors. She leads from the platforms of competency, humility and integrity.
Other notable success stories include :
- Development of a new model of care using PCAs to pass medication in high care.
- Created and piloted a new style of clinical support, The Clinical Support Team. After its success in Victoria, Rachelle rolled it out nationally and then served as its national manager over the other state manages.
- Commissioned 3 green field sites with a total of 212 beds.
- Operationally implemented the dedicated staffing model of care.
- Develop a pilot project to engaged facility management and department heads to understand budgets, KPI’s, policy and procedures.
Jamila Nur - Strategic Management Director & Clinical Consultant
+61 433 538 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamila is eminantly qualified for the aged care industry.
Aged Care Quality and Compliance Systems
Community Triage Nurse
Bachelor of Health Science/Nursing
Graduate Diploma of Business Management
Master of Business Management/HR specialist
Caleb Forti - Creative Director
Caleb has a Bachelor of Information Technology, graduating in 2013. Caleb's other qualifications include MCP 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions, MCP 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions, MCP 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions.
GSO Care Pty Ltd is Caleb's second employer since graduating from university.
Caleb is responsible for the User Interface of GSO Care.